Knowing How to Win in Court
We fight for you! With over 65 combined years of experience, our attorneys aggressively pursue lawsuit claims or defend our clients in Court or Arbitration:
- Business Law Contract Litigation
- Breach of Contract Lawsuits
- Commercial Lawyers in Court
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Driving: DUI; OUIL; DWI
- Employment Disputes (See Employment Page)
- Fraud and Misrepresentation
- Landlord And Tenant Matters
- Real Estate Ownership Disputes
- Probate Court Litigation (See Probate Page)
- Real Estate Enforcement Litigation (See Probate Page)
- Sexual Harassment
- Secured Transactions / UCC Claims
- Undue influence
- Unfair Competition
- Violations of Fiduciary Duty
- White Collar Crimes
- ERISA violations and plan problems
- ERISA Employer Contribution issues
- ERISA Multiemployer Pension Plans
- Confidentiality Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Employer Investigation Harassment Claims
Litigating a case in Court requires precise skill - not only being familiar with the Rules of Evidence, Jury Instructions, and applicable law - but also in superior preparation necessary to be fully ready for the unexpected. We know the evidence and arguments to present our case… and to counter the claims made by the other side.
Working hard to win! We effectively target facts and issues to bring resolution sooner rather than later, asking the hard questions, driving straight to the heart of the problem. The vast majority of cases resolve prior to trial. Being properly prepared puts our clients in the best possible position. We don't “settle to settle;” we strive to win thereby creating strong resolutions and positive verdicts for our clients.
See our list of Courtroom Successes.
Call (248) 643-9530 or email email@example.com for a consultation.