- Successfully obtained a Preliminary Injunction preventing a neighbor from encroaching on our client’s property, forcing a fence and gate to be removed, and effectively preventing any future adverse possession.
- At a Preliminary Injunction Hearing in Macomb Circuit Court, our Firm prevailed, overturning the Temporary Restraining Order, and allowing the client to continue in a multi-million dollar business transaction.
- Obtained Judgment for our client (a tenant) preventing the Landlord from collecting rent following a burglary. The Landlord had failed to notify the tenant that the apartment was repaired and safe to re-enter.
- Prevailed in a case on appeal before the National Labor Relations Board in Washington, DC, affirming that the Bargaining Unit, as identified by the United Food and Commercial Workers Union, did not include all of the employees that should have been included. The employer ultimately won the single-unit, store-wide secret ballot election.
- Successful in a suit against a Trucking Company on behalf of a 40% minority shareholder in the amount of $750,000.00.
- $0.00 was the amount our client paid to settle a lawsuit in the failed attempt to enforce a letter of intent for the sale of a golf course in Lapeer County.
- In a probate court action, we successfully reduced our client’s liability from $285,876.00 to only $19,181.52. And then reduced the obligation to payments of only $75 per month.
- Our attorneys obtained a judgment and fully collected the amount due against a sitting Circuit Court Judge.
- We prevailed when representing a tenant against an unscrupulous landlord who misrepresented the condition of the property and tried to sue the tenant under the lease.
- Prevailed in defending our client (a landlord) from a frivolous negligence suit brought by an unstable former tenant.
Call (248) 643-9530 during business hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a consultation.